S w e e t H o n e y L e m o n follow labels about credits home


Tuesday, June 30, 2015
2:55 AM

: Do you like smoking?
: What? Of course not. It's disgusting.
: Then why do you do it?
: Well... there's no good reason, I guess.
           I do it so that I can be around you.
  I guess it's normal to hurt yourself
           for the people you love.
: I didn't want you to love me.
: I didn't want to love you.
       Not really my choice, okay?
...and mostly, I guess, because
             I hate myself.
What bout you? Why do you smoke?
: Because,
         I hate myself
and because
         I hurt the people I love,      break them
     and I deserve cancer
                                          if anything at all.
///
I write so many broken love stories I feel like punching myself

Labels: ,


Leave a comment ? (0)
imagine
" You write so beautifully, the inside of your mind must be a terrifying place "
"good night ver.2" by YUEKAIRE