S w e e t H o n e y L e m o n follow labels about credits home


Friday, September 4, 2015
1:37 AM

once I dreamt of a great adventure
where we fought the demons
that clawed its way
through our souls
we were on our knees
skin smudged with blood and dust
when I woke up
by the sound of morning classes
and dreaded judgement

once I dreamt of a great love story
I watched you pass by on a bicycle
from the inside of a bus
that was our last goodbye
when I woke up
you never left
but you never loved me neither

once I dreamt a tragedy
but the greater fragments
are lost through reality
I do not remember where we were
only that you were there

maybe our desire to live
made us hope
for stories we were told
through pages bound
in between our slumbers
be it fighting demons
or romance turned tragedy
I wish to live a dream
to live
for something more.

Labels: ,


Leave a comment ? (0)
imagine
" You write so beautifully, the inside of your mind must be a terrifying place "
"good night ver.2" by YUEKAIRE